Monday, July 06, 2015

[PERSONAL] CUTEST BUS RIDE HOME ON EVA AIR HELLO KITTY BUS 14


Do you know that EVA Air's Hello Kitty-themed jet now fly permanently between Singapore and Taipei's Taoyuan International Airport from June 21? I can't wait to board on one but I have other travel plans in mind. As if to compensate for not being able to board on a Hello Kitty-theme airplane so soon, I happened to hop on the Hello Kitty concept bus service number 14 which goes on the route from my office to home.


Beside Hello Kitty, I am also greeted by other Sanrio characters such as Little Twin Stars and My Melody which are all over on the bus ceilings, floor, steps, panel, windows and walls. Today is one of the rare days I had to go back home myself and today is definitely my lucky day to board on the cutest bus ride ever. Whatever tiredness is immediately replaced by a sense of joy.


Stairs to the upper deck of the bus. Quite difficult to take photos when the bus is moving. The photos end up a little blur so I have to edit the colour saturation. The original blue background is more like the blue of the first photo. 


First selfie. Can you guess how many selfies I took? xPpP


All the passengers sitting at the upper deck has already alighted by the time the bus is reaching the interchange, so it's kind of empty. Good for me to roam around taking photos. 


So cute. At the back of the seats are different Sanrio characters! 


Another selfie! Loves everything cute and everything cute makes me happy. Starry, starry decorations.


Another selfie while sitting down. 


Little Twin Star panel and yet another selfie, this time with a Hello Kitty.


Last selfie I took. Haha. I've also took part in their instagram contest with the hashtag #EVAAirHelloKittyBus hoping to win some prizes. Go join too. Contest ends 6 August. 


Reached my destination and this is how the exterior of the bus looks like. Such themed buses does makes travelling by public transport much enjoyable.

No comments: