Sunday, March 06, 2011

G+ Exclusive: K歌2击队 (Power Duet) live at Mediacorp

Admission tickets
G+ Exclusive invites to support a fellow blogger Yina and her boyfriend at the Power Duet live performance at Mediacorp Studio. 

Preparing for shooting.
It's my first time watching a live recording so I didn't expect that there would be so much time spent on the set up, the recording of the audience's cheers, the clapping, the introduction. All these was flim beforehand and was repeated many times to get the right effect. I was so punctual to reach there at 6.15pm but I think the real thing only begin at 8pm+. The whole shooting eventually ends at 11pm.  

Still empty

The seat where I was seated. Didn't follow the main group as I was given the tickets earlier by supporters of other team which I realized later.

Lights up !
But I think I got a good view sitting here and beside me is a very friendly lady who said she's also one of the participants but got disqualified. Gonna watched the show on Channel 8, Tuesday 8pm.

Supporting them !
Four teams and their respective songs in the first and second round (Creative round) 

想 Y Y - 今生注定 and 改变
东北旋 - 发如雪 and 想对你说
Juxt a Pose - 小镇姑娘 and 告别。不想
黑白配 - 普通朋友 and GEE

The four teams all displayed professionalism and performed quality performances. Enjoyed the live recording very much. 想 Y Y sang the songs with such great emotions that easily influence the audiences and judges. Like the judges said, we as audience can feel the story that they wanted to convey through the song. 东北旋 has the just for fun attitude so it's more of a relax, laid back performance. Juxt a pose sang well and the blending of the two vocals are very well done. 黑白配 remix of 普通朋友 is my favourite. I quite support them after hearing their performance. In second round, they even sang a Korean Song - Gee. Lol. However, reality is cruel. Only two teams got in. That I shall not reveal. 

4 comments:

Losty said...

I was at the studio once for a charity show and it look super small but they use techniques and camera angle to make it look like 10 times bigger on TV.

ChewyJas said...

incredible . . jus like photoshop . . when used with the right techniques , wonderful effects can be achieved easily . . :)

Anonymous said...

hey jaslyn!
thank you so much for attending! :D
hope you enjoyed yourself at the recording!!

-yina

ChewyJas said...

Hi Yina!

U've sang well with ur bf!
The chemistry is there.
Hope u'll win :D~~