Friday, December 18, 2009

On the coach to Malaysia




Rushed back home after work for the 9pm coach. Even my colleagues all asked me to faster go back home. Luckily, the meeting point for the coach is at the nearby RC so there's still ample time to eat dinner, rest and do some last minute packing.



Sleeping on the bus. We went in by the second link to custom after which we had to change to another travel coach that will bring us to all the places in Malaysia.



Around 12am, we had our first toilet break at Yong Peng. This is the most common rest point. Almost everytime I went Malaysia, we would stop here for a toilet break. Drank some hot milo and ate some snacks before moving on to Cameron Highland which is our first destination! Bf had a huge appetite and ate a plate of chicken rice there.

More details about my Malaysia trip would be continued in my next posts.

No comments: