Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sakae Sushi and cutting of hair at Clementi City Vibe

Bf asked me what to eat for dinner and so I told him I wanted to eat Nasi Lemak. He however wanted to eat Sakae Sushi when he saw the big big Sakae Sushi Logo when our train reached Clementi.

To compromise him, we went to eat Sakae Sushi since there was a promotion going on. The promotion is such that every coloured plates cost just $1. (Except for red plates) Altogether, the both of us ate 27 plates of sushis. That is average out about 13 plates each.

Sigh. Tell me how to lose weight and slim down like this? Terrible. Just one day of heavy meals is equivalent to don't know how many days of light meals in order to slim down. I can't continue to gain weight like this anymore la. Can't even wear nice nice dress as the tummy will show. Really have to stop procastinating and do some exercise. :(

The more unusual one: Rainbow sushi
...................................................................................



After eating, we shopped around City Vibe (Clementi soon-to-open new shopping centre, currently only first and second floor opened.) Just before we go down the escalator, bf spotted this hair salon also having promotion. Cut hair $10. Colour, wash and cut $63.

It has been a few months I haven't trim or cut my hair le. So since now got bf accompany me, I think there won't be another better time to get a hair cut.

As usual, I told the hairdesser to just decide for me what kind of hairstyle she thinks suits me. She told me that just yesterday, another school girl also told her the same thing. She said the school girl exclaimed that she was too stress studying for exams so must cut hair to relieve stress. Haha. While cutting halfway, I asked her what time the salon closed as it was like 8pm+ already. She said around 9pm lo and asked me why I asked. So I told her I wanted to colour my hair but since the shop about to close liao maybe next time.

Wah, who knows she say never mind, colour hair very fast one, and immediately gave me the colours book to choose the colour. There's so many colours to choose from so I let her decide for me too. she choose a sort of purplish colour which she said is quite common. It really didn't took long before I've got my new look. Felt refreshed after the haircut, thanks to May Wong from De Hair Art.

No comments: