Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pre-Xmas photos at Suntec City

SUNTEC CITY

After work today went to Suntec City with BF for the Book Fest. On the way there, happened to get a chance to see some anime fans in cosplay. BF who is someone who loves to watch anime online however was not abit interested at all. His logic is watch anime is one thing, but don't watch until you have to dress up like them what. I however was amazed and start taking photos of them. It's like watching your favourite anime come to life! Hehe.


COSPLAY





These cosplay groups are all very professional, see how they strike poses for us to take photos of them? Cool right? Managed to take this two group of people. The queue to get into the Anime fest is long, entrence fee is about $6 or $8. We didn't go, and only went to the book fest. At the book fest, it's so big that we didn't know where to look for the books. BF wanted to buy Eragon part 3 in hard cover, but there don't have. Ended up, I buy a 2009 horoscope book. Those that you can get your daily forecast one. I used to believe in it and would read everyday, but now, I'm not as excited as before. Just buy for the sake of buying something. LOL.



MANICURE



After that, I went to had an express manicure. I love the ambience there, nice songs which I know how to sing along to, and they gave me a cup of hot green tea plus cookie to bite on.










See my pefectly manicured nails. Hehe. The manicurist help me choose the colour one, she said my nails are short so cannot put on dark colours nail polish. BF fall asleep while waiting for me to come out. Poor thing.



INDOOR CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS



After that, we window shop around. Suntec christmas decoration this year is quite nice.








SNACKS



We took a break and have a snack at H.O.P.E. Their hotdog are not bad, too bad they are located at a rather deserted area, they've only been opened for two months and they give out free membership card if you are a first time buyer. Quite cool right? So if you feel like eating some snacks, do consider this place.











DINNER

We had dinner at . . .


and these are what we ordered . . .


Slurp~ They even provides free flow drinks and ice-cream! Good deal.


FOUNTAIN OF WEALTH - LIFE SIZE PRECIOUS MOMENTS

As the sky turns dark and we were both full, we went outside to the foutain of wealth, and I really really love the christmas decoration there this year. It's life size charecter of Precious Moments, and the usual dedication of songs there. I just felt like sitting there and enjoying the songs, the breeze, the fountain. I felt it's quite a romantic place too beside Esplanade there. One bad point is the cars at the road don't know why keep pressing the hone. Spoilt everything. I wonder does this precious moments charecters have a different name each?











No comments: