Friday, February 22, 2013

I Love Bata Spring Summer 2013 Collections !

I believe that many of us grew up with Bata. Same goes for me. From my first pair of white school shoe with velcro to those with shoe laces, there are all bought from Bata. I remember when my mum brought me to Bata to buy my first pair of shoe with shoe lace, I totally have that success kid feeling inside me as the switch from velcro to shoe lace also signified that I've grown up! You know, how you can't wait to grow up when you were young and when you are finally into adulthood, you can't help but thought how good it is if you are still young. Irony of life. 



Bata is such a common sight at shopping malls or even overseas that we become so familiar with it and I'm sure most of us thought it was a local brand. They have retail presence in over 70 countries and have been awarded the Guinness World Record as the "Largest Shoe Retailer and Manufacturer".  




Thanks to Shu Qing for extending her invitation, I've got a chance to preview first hand Bata's Spring/Summer 2013 collection that was held at the Bata Showroom on the 19th floor of Peninsular Plaza today. The spring/summer collection would be out in stores on 1st March 2013. Remember to check them out. 




That's Bata for you. Their mission is to continue to make shoes affordable and easily available for everyone.

For the ladies


These candy colored shoes and clutch bag will definitely makes one stood out from the crowd. 

Negative Space collection and Sundrops collection. The sundrops collection of shoes is designed to optimize comfort for women. Details like stitch-and-turn flats, blind seams, soft rubber soles and velvety leather uppers ensure that you will experience comfort throughout the day. 

For the guys



Bata Ambassador combines Italian design with handcrafted details and uses the highest quality leather. With a genuine leather upper, a leather lining to absorb moisture and a polyurethane sole for a firm grip, this classic leather shoe is for the man who knows where he's going!


Our familiar North Star sneakers collection for the guys. It's dynamic and iconic. 

How to match


Now, here's how the models matches Bata shoes and bags with their everyday outfit. 

My turn


At the end of the presentation, all of us who attended got a chance to select our preferred shoes and bag to match our outfit and also to enter a photo competition which will be posted on their Facebook soon. Thanks to the generosity to Bata, we got to bring home the chosen shoes and bag as well. Actually, the first pair of shoe that I've chosen was an open-toe wedges but they've ran out of the colour I liked and the size doesn't fit too. So I choose this sweet pink heels for the photo taking and if you've noticed it's still too big for me even though it's a size 5. In the end, I have to choose another design and collect it another day.   

Camwhore 

 

Remember, Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life! So there's always room for that new pair of shoe that can make you look good and feel good. 

Stay tuned to Bata Facebook page at 


and remember to give me some supports by voting when the contest is up, ya? 

Thank you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome tips!!!! my new relationship blogs...
http://beauty2beautytips.blogspot.com/