Wednesday, December 09, 2009

GYSB BOOMZ 09 concert at Velvet Underground

A big THANKS to Omy.sg for selecting me to be one of the lucky 20 bloggers for a pair of tickets to the GYSB Boomz '09 concert at Velvet Underground. I was so worried that I would be late and miss out the good stuff since I'm rushing down from Changi *after my brother's POP at Tekong* but luckily I'm still early.

When I first received the e-mail, I was thinking to myself, what on earth does GYSB stands for, luckily there's a link provided http://www.getyoursexyback.sg/ and I realised that GYSB stands for Get Your Sexy Back *felt like singing Justin Timberlake's SexyBack. The word Boomz should not be unfamiliar if you've been following about Ris Low's interview with Roz. It's such an in word to use now. I was very much attracted by the cheerful and light hearted song that come with the website and that prompted me to read up more beforehand.

This program was launched by a group of university students for their final year project and targeted at young adults to cultivate a habit of responsibility drinking through platforms like Music, sports, fashion and friends.
















The place I'm standing *Stood for the whole 2 hours without resting has got a totally great views of all the artists *Jillian Marie Thomas, Da Feng Chui, Chen Diya, Carrier Yeo, En-X and JJ Lin performing. I simply love all the performers and really sang along to the songs they performed. Coincidentally, I met Hisham who told me a news that makes me felt even more excited and that is I've won the first prize of a blog competition. :D It's like the first step of my dream coming true to become a famous blogger. Heehee.



This is my GYSB friends card. I'm officially in it~! Haha. Fear not, because I'm not a drinker either so there's no way I will drink more than I can take it.



The very heavy GYSB goodie bag. The main bulk of the heaviness is caused by the two magazine that I love to read. :D

To end this post, let us remember the tagline of GYSB: "It's not the drinking, it's how you are drinking."

Videos Time



This Jillian Marie Thomas is really talented. I love her medley that mixed up songs from Lady Gaga etc and she plays the guitar. COOL!



Project Superstar Da Feng Chui singing Wang Fei





AHhh, the most most most anticipated JJ LIn performing and the video turns out to be so blurred. Sad! JJ even played the piano on his new song in the new album "One hundred days"

No comments: