Wednesday, April 10, 2019

[PROMOTION] LITTLE SHEEP HOTPOT VALUE SET LUNCH @ S$15.80++ 小肥羊火锅餐厅优惠午餐促销



Lunch time to me is very precious as it's not only just a break from work to eat but also the time I used to catch up with friends as my evening time is usually spent with my girl. Once again, I'm back here at Little Sheep Hotpot and this time they had introduced a new promotion for their value set lunch! The first time I am here was for their opening launch event and you can read more from the blog post here.


Getting to the restaurant is not a problem as it's just a short stroll away from the raffles place MRT. I could even enjoy the scenery while walking to the place. This was the scenery I had as I walked from my office and back again.


I was the first to reached and the friendly staff there was quick to greet and usher me to an empty table. However, after some clarifications, we realised that the host had actually reserved a private dining room for us. I was pleasantly surprised to find the table ready and set up when I was lead into their private room. Previously during their opening launch, we had a big crowd and were seated at the main area thus I didn't even know they actually have a private room like this. With just the few of us, the ambience of the private room was great and privacy gave us a cozy and warm feeling while we enjoy the food.


When everyone had reached and settled down, we ordered our individual soup base through the iPad.  It was priced starting from $8 a pot, depending on which soup base you choose. For me, I ordered their half signature clear soup and half mala soup to get the best taste of both flavours. The taste of the soup was further enhanced once the hotpot ingredients were added. It came with free refill too and the staff were attentive enough to top up the soup for us.


Little Sheep Hotpot had gained a reputation for hot pot without dipping sauce as their broth base are rich enough with an assortment of fresh ingredients such as goji berries, jujubes, black cardamon pod, ginseng and herbs. However, if you would like to enjoy their unlimited condiments, sauces, fruits and desserts, you just need to top up an additional of $5.


We were served with the different choices of meat and you can tell the meat were fresh and not frozen. Perfect slices of meat.


Other than the meat, the hotpot ingredients had a good mix of greens which looked presentable and neat in this 3-tier rack. It was more than enough to last us throughout the 2 hour session. Also, since all the ingredient shown was part of the set lunch and was served together, I did not have to waste the time to order additional ingredients. Instead, I spent the time to enjoy chatting with my friends while cooking my meal.


Little Sheep had always adhered to the priority of choosing "natural", "healthy" and "rare" selected
ingredients. Its unique pairing, a pot of exceptional broth and a plate of superb meat, is what makes
and continues the legend of the Little Sheep Hot Pot.



. I really enjoyed the company of Meryl and Jessie, my two blogger friends. We enjoyed our food and also the nice catch up. Do head down before their lunch promotion ends.

What is included in this value set lunch

For the value set lunch, it includes:

- Choice of meat platter (Signature Lamb, Kurobata Pork or USA Beef Platter)
- Choice of beverage (Coke, Sprite or Lime Juice)
- 18 hot pot ingredients (Spinach, Luncheon Meat, Bean curd, Fish Tofu, Meat Ball, Beef Ball, Mushroom, Fried Beancurd Skin, Dumpling, Cabbage, Rice Vermicelli, Corn, Black Fungus, Potato, Yam , Crown Daisy, Lotus Root and Noodle).



More details on this value set lunch promotion

Promotion period: 2 April 2019 to 28 June 2019
Time belt: 11am - 3pm, Monday to Friday
Terms and Conditions: Set lunch does not includes soup bases and sauces. Valid for dine-in at the stated time period only.


Little Sheep Hotpot

1 Fullerton Road
#01-05 One Fullerton
Singapore 049213

Operating Hours: 11am to 11pm
Seating Capacity: 150 diners, with outdoor seats

For reservation: 6222-9959
For chope reservation: https://cho.pe/h4z85

Follow them on social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LittleSheepHotPotSG/
Instagram: @littlesheephotpot


XOXO


1 comment:

shop casa said...

Storage water heater singapore, We believe shopping for a water heater needs to be easy and stress free. We would love to help. Top instant water heater singapore , we have Many of brands.