Friday, November 22, 2013

October Black Box : Curiosity Satisfied

"Knock Knock! 
Who's there?
Black Box! 
Black Box, who?
Black Box for you!" 

............................................

It was a Saturday morning, 2 November, and also a public holiday (Deepavali) which is why I'm at home and not at work. Aboved is the actual conversation between me and the Ta-Q-Bin lady. Initially, I choose to ignore the door knocking, then as the knocking gets louder and louder, I went out of my room to check out who's the one who knock on my door so loudly on a public holiday.


Glad I did and it was a pleasant surprise. I received my first Black Box delivered right to my doorstep! I actually registered my interest way back in June and I think because so many people registered, thus it was only until October did I received the e-mail asking me to ballot for it. When demand is more than supply, balloting comes in place. Like how we ballot for a flat, ballot for NDP tickets, now I ballot for this Black Box. 

....................................

CURIOSITY SATISFIED
....................................



Let's take a look at what's inside the October's Black Box. WOW, there's like 6 different samples to try on and a zip-lock bag full of vouchers. Those who received the Black Box can also complete a survey online for a chance to receive full-sized products. 


 1. Darlie Enamel Protect Toothpaste

Darlie Enamel Protect's 3 Powers of Anamel Protection shields, seals and strengthens tooth enamel for healthier teeth, Available in both Original Strong Mint and Mild Mint. The one that I received is in original Strong Mint so it's quite refreshing. Available at all leading supermarkets and pharmacies. 


2. Huile Prodigieuse Oil (Normal/Shimmer)

A no. 1 product in France, Huile Prodigieuse multi-usage dry oil is made from 97.8% of natural ingredients which can be used to nourish and repair the face, body and hair. It's easy to use, just apply the oil to your face, body or hair. Or mix a drop with the foundation or sprinkle a few drop into the bath water. I personally find the smell of the oil a little too overwhelming but just a little drop of the oil and you can feel the effect. Available at Robinsons, John Little, Beauty by nature and selected stores at Watsons, Guardian, BHG, Sasa, Metro and Unity. 


3. SexyLook Escargot Extract Cotton Mask Sheet. 

Escargot Extract provides moisture and nutrition for the skin. The mask carries essences directly to the skin and the ingredients are easily absorbed to the skin. I don't know how they get the escargot extract but putting some snails extract on my face. Hmm.


4. Bifesta Cleansing Lotion (Sebum)

Gentle and refreshing water-based makeup remover that thoroughly removes all makeup and dirt. Leaves skin a non-sticky and clean feeling. Contains Green Tea Extract for pore-lightening, recommended for oily skin. Available at selected Watsons, Guardian, SaSa, Fairprice, Nishino phamacy and Meldiya. I haven't try this yet. Will try it soon. 


5. VDL CC Cream, SPF 25, PA++

CC Cream that acts as sun block. A essential item. Available at Suntec City #02-338/339, Jurong Point (Opening soon), Bedok Mall (Opening Soon), Bugis Juction (Opening Soon)



6. Zappy Sampler Pack

Different wipes for different use. Good. Available at NTUC, Giant, Cold Storage, Mustafa, Unity and Guardian. 


7. Vouchers!! 


Thank you for the surprise Black Box! Happy with what I received.  



Don't say I never share. Want to get a free black box delivered to your doorstep too? Simply register your interest at 


Cheers! 

No comments: