Wednesday, December 24, 2008

X'MAS EVE

HOHOHO, as you all know, I am clearing my annual leaves. Thus I am on leave for every possible day that I could take before month end but today, x'mas eve, I let my colleague take leave, so I went back to office to work. Anyway, it's half day so no lose at all. Hehe. Rained damn big in the morning that I felt abit relunctant to get out of bed. Decided to take a different route to work. Instead of going to Sunset Way to take bus 61, I went to central to take bus 14. Reached office super early. I was the first and only one to reach office. 9am, still nobody reached. 9.05am, received a SMS asking me to help carry umbrella down. So all got stuck in the jam except me. Hahaha. Went up again and saw bf's friend who also just started working in AIA in the lift. LOL. Work was pretty relaxed except for the goldedn board. Before boss come back from vacation, I need to removed all the datas of 2008 and get ready for 2009. Tough jobs but luckily I got helper. Really have to thanks my big helper, or else, I think I would have to work full day. Left for home and since weather so bad, so not in the mood to ask friends out for countdown. Just stay home and countdown with my family and bf.

~~MY XMAS GIFT FROM COLLEAGUES~~





The pair of Singapore Flyer tickets really didn't come at the right time. With the flyer being suspended, how to go ride??? Sigh~

No comments: