Saturday, September 19, 2026

[Review] Garnier Color Naturals K-Glow Creamy Nudes in Rose Latte🌹☕️

Recently, I realised (after a few people pointed it out) that I had quite a lot of white hairs, and my hair was starting to look quite dull. So, I wanted a shade that could help refresh my overall look.

I happened to chance upon the Garnier Color Naturals K-Glow Creamy Nudes, which comes in three beautiful K-makeup-inspired shades – Caramel Mocha, Rose Latte and Milk Tea. I chose Rose Latte, which has a subtle pinkish tone, as my hair is naturally very dark. The colour is curated to complement Asian skin tones with a mix of warm and cool pigments.

I had half-a-day when I had nothing much planned and was at home so it's the perfect time to try this out. In the pack, you can find these items – Colorant, Developer, Conditioner and a pair of gloves. I also reused the plastic packaging from my air fryer papers as a mixing bowl.

There are only two steps for preparation. First, empty the entire Colorant tube and Developer bottle into the "mixing bowl". Second, stir the mixture well until smooth.

Next comes the application step. Simply apply the mixture immediately to dry hair using a hair colouring brush. As I didn't have a hair colouring brush, I just put on the gloves and used my hands to apply the mixture to the sections where I wanted the colour to show more. Start applying from the roots and move towards the ends. Let the colour settle and develop on the hair for about 45 minutes.

TIPS: Hate it when the colour stains your skin? To prevent colour from transferring, apply some moisturising cream around the outline of your face before colouring your hair.

The final step! After 45 minutes, rinse the hair colour thoroughly until the water runs clear. Apply the conditioner and leave it on for 2 minutes. Rinse again and towel dry. Time to reveal my new glow-enhancing hair colour!

My Verdict: I really love how easy it is to DIY my own hair colour at home. While waiting for the colour to develop, I can still go around doing my household chores as usual. Most importantly, as this formula is ammonia-free, there was no strong chemical smell, and I didn't feel any stinging on my scalp during application. It also comes with 3 natural oils that nourish the hair as it colours, leaving it shiny, smooth and healthy-looking with a beautiful glow.

Overall, my hair looks much more refreshed, and the Rose Latte shade looks so good with its soft rosy-brown tone, especially under the light. Now, my hair looks less dull, and my friends and family have all commented that I look younger too!


XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment