Monday, November 06, 2017

[Review] The weaning process with HiPP Organic Cereal Pap Baby Rice

Weaning is the process of introducing solid foods to Baby to supplement their nutritional demands. I first started the weaning process with Baby Rena when she turned six months old last month. It's a way for baby to explore different tastes and textures as well as learn how to swallow using a spoon.

Although I'm quite adventurous in letting Baby Rena try all kind of food, I'm also pretty selective to minimise the risk of allergies. In this post, I'm going to share one of the first semi-solids that Baby Rena enjoys eating.


Introducing HiPP Organic Cereal Pap Baby Rice!

I started my baby on semi-solids with the HiPP Organic Cereal Pap Baby Rice for the following reasons:

- It's a single ingredient cereal and rice is gentle to the stomach thus least is least likely to cause allergic reactions.
- Convenient and easy to prepare either with water, breast milk, or formula milk
- The texture is smooth and light thus making it easy for Baby to transit from milk to solids. It's fine enough even for bottle-feeding.
- Contains Vitamin B1 that helps in the neurological development and function.


A list of weaning food extract from the Nestle Mother & Baby journal. This is the chart I refer to when I first fed Baby Rena with papaya and apple puree.


Alright, Baby Rena waiting eagerly for me to prepare her favourite meal of the day.


Super fine and powdery.


I prepared this by adding water.


Feeding time. Baby Rena trying to snatch the bowl of Baby Rice from me.


Needless to say, she finished the whole bowl of Baby Rice with great satisfaction.


Yes, that's the easy life of a Baby. Eat well, play well and sleep well.



The Organic Cereal Pap Baby Rice is just one of the many products that HiPP offers. There's a lot more variety on their website.


Happy Baby with Happy Mummy! Thank you Sample Store for sending this to us.

To sign up for HiPP Baby Club: https://www.hipp.com.sg/babyclub/register/


For more information on HiPP products: http://www.Hipp.com.sg


XOXO

No comments: