Friday, December 18, 2015

[Outing] Fun night out at Trick Eye Museum , RWS Sentosa

Merry Christmas to all my readers! I've turned into Ms Santa at the Trick Eye Museum and did a hilarious dance which makes all my friends laugh at me. (Contemplating to post out that video on my instagram)


This is my second time visiting Trick Eye Museum and this video segment is something new. I'm glad that Trick Eye Museum always refreshes its gallery from time to time and it's interesting to find new themed zones and some interactive 4D concepts elements to enhance the whole experience. Read my post on my first visit to Trick Eye Museum last year here.



Found out that this is actually their first revamp conducted by the Korean-based gallery for this Singapore branch located at Resorts World Sentosa. Renewal works was done from 19 to 30 October this year and now the museums see six new themed zones with more than half of the museum being updated with new exhibits. The new and exciting themed zones are targeted to awaken the five senses of our human body by evoking the six different emotions stimulated by the zones. The new zones are 'Mystery', 'Excitement', 'Supernatural', 'Fairytale', 'Fantasy' and 'Trick World'.


My friends and I, together we begin our Trick Eye Museum adventure. We had so much fun and laughter taking photographs inside and we were the last few to leave. Let me go through some of the exhibits, what to look out for as well as what are the new exhibits.


Even though this is not a new exhibit, but because of the different angle I'm standing this time round, it has created a brand new feeling. 


Still amused by how a simple slope can create that giants and dwarfs effect.


I'm trapped in an hourglass. If only I could turn back time with this, would the ending to my story be different?


Floating in mid-air was fun! 


Sweet dreams on the crescent moon and white horse~


After sweet dreams, we went through so much so much adventure risking out life on the plank. Still looking happy.


Jessie and I with one of the new exhibit.


The full picture!


I'm a fighter here. This is another interactive exhibit where you got to punch and kick air, Easy to win game.


Turned into JKK's next meal! Sad.


Balancing act on the ball.


Alice in Wonderland tea house party!


Follow me to Alice in Wonderland tea house party.

Thank you Trick Eye Museum for the pair of complimentary entrance tickets!

This long weekend, plan your visit to Trick Eye Museum too. There's even a contest currently till 31st Jan 2016 whereby u get to WIN an exclusive pair of Trick Eye Passports which entitle you free admission to all Trick Eye Museum branches around the world + A S$25 Starbucks card!

Trick Eye Museum Instagram Contest

1. Take you own 'Follow Me To' shot at any backdrop within Trick Eye Museum.

2. Submit your entry by posting the photo on your personal Instagram account. Hashtag #FollowMeToTrickEyeSG and follow their Instagram account @TrickEyeMuseumSG.

Other Terms & Conditions here.

Trick Eye Museum Singapore
Resorts World Sentosa
26 Sentosa Gateway
#01-43/44
Singapore 098138

-------------------------------------------------------


Ending my post with photos of the lovely friends and the Minion spotted at RWS. We continued on the night with some Gong Cha and Chit-Chatting.

XOXO

No comments: